International School of Davao
WHAT OUR LOGO MEANS
• The outer contour represents the Sun; that learners must shine the light of God to others.
• The connected hearts serve as reminder that the heart of education is the education of the heart.
• The 1999 stands for the year when the school was established.
• The topmost quadrant bears the Bible as the school envisions that the education it delivers would fortify faith.
• The two middle quadrants depict the head, heart & hands as PISD strives to deliver holistic learning
that enhances competence and strengthens character.
• The lower quadrant pictures a globe as PISD learners are molded to foster a patriotic love for the
Philippines while trained to cross barriers and be globally competent.