WEEKLY ENCOURAGEMENT APRIL 12-16, 2021
Knowing the characters of XMen, and how powerful and different they are, no one can ever be like the one true hero, JESUS!
Though some movies are not real life stories, there are still lessons to learn from them.
* We are all different... And that’s okay. It’s actually a good thing. We are created unique and original with a specific purpose and assignment. If
“There are different kinds of gifts, but the same Spirit distributes them. There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. There are different kinds of working, but in all of them and in everyone it is the same God at work. Now to each one the man- ifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good.” 1 Corinthians 12:4-7
* Because we were all created differently, we all have different things to offer and live out in purpose. With that, don’t compare. Don’t compare your life, gifts or role to others. Parents, you are the best for your children. Do not compare ever yourself with others. Your children are likewise original. So do not compare them with their siblings, friends or classmates. Remember, comparison is a thief of JOY!
“Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body.” 1 Corinthians 12:12, 19-20
* You have potential. Even if you don’t believe it, there is potential inside of you that maybe someone else sees but you still can’t. Potential can be developed and activated through circumstances, exercise and time. But it is up to you to hone it.
“For in Him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge—” 1 Corinthians 1:5
* And how do you discover and grow in potential? Surround yourself with the right environment, grow in your relationship with the One who gave you your purpose and potential and be willing to step out of your comfort zone and train through the process. When the process is right, the product is guaranteed.
"Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.”
1 Corinthians 1:7-9 * There is power working inside you. If you’ve accepted Jesus into your heart, to be Lord of your life and to be involved as you go through life, then you’ve also received the Holy Spirit. He guides and teaches.
“But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” John 14:26
* If you would like to pray and ask Jesus into your heart and start the wonderful adventure and journey of living with Jesus, pray this prayer: Jesus,
Thank You for dying on the cross for me. You carried the weight of the world, all my sin, shame, and sickness, and died on that cross to free me, heal me, and give me a new life in You.
I am sorry for all the sins I’ve committed and the mistakes I’ve done. I know that I’m a sinner and nothing without You. I hum- ble myself before You and ask that You come into my heart and lead me. I want to do life with You and have You at the center of my heart and life. Thank You for Your forgiveness, grace, and love. I give all that I am to You. In Jesus’ Name, amen.
Now that you have Jesus in your heart, know that you are free in His love to start a new life. It won’t be easy but He wants to do life with you and remind you of who He is, of who you are, and that you are not alone.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” 2 Corinthians 5:17
Have a blessed week everyone! You are loved and valued!
PRECIOUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF DAVAO